Followers

Saturday, December 21, 2019

MESSAGGE FOR CONTEMPLATION 1064

MESSAGE FOR CONTEMPLATION ^1064


Radhe krishna,
Good morning & have a blessed day,

THE EDUCATED FOOL

Swami Sivananda

The educated fool always thinks of the body. He goes to the club,
drinks and wastes his money, time and energy. He plays cards, and
reads novels. He speaks ill of saints. He has no faith in scriptures.
"Philosophy of flesh" appeals to him he worships the body and mammon.
He takes the body as Atma. He has neither discrimination nor
dispassion. He does not make enquiry of "Who am I?" The world abounds
with such fools.

Therefore, to lead the divine life it is necessary for us to pay
attention to this sadhana of
rising above the little “I” and being the real “I”. It is necessary
for one to awaken to the awareness
that unless and until I engage myself in annihilating myself, the
false self, perhaps all my ideas of
leading a divine life is so much will-o’-the-wisp, a phantasmagoria.
For this is of the essence: When
I am there, You are not there. If You are to be there, I have to quit.
Kabir said: “Prem ki gali ati sankari, isme do na samai (The path of
love is very narrow;
here two cannot enter).” Only one Being can occupy the lane of love
that leads to bliss beyond all
sorrow.
swami chidananda




The Self is not what you can see with your eyes, because it is the
Seer of all things.

- Swami Krishnananda

Chant the Maha Mantra


Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

BE HAPPY.
http://sekhar789.blogspot.in/2017/05/power-of-prayer-swami.html

No comments:

Post a Comment