Followers

Saturday, December 21, 2019

MESSAGE FOR CONTEMPLATION 1036

MESSAGE FOR CONTEMPLATION 1036



Radhe krishna,
Good morning & have a blessed day,



SELF SURRENDER
Take my silver,take my gold,not a mite would I withhold, take my
intellect ,take my reason,in any way as thou choose. Take my will and
make it thine,it shall no longer be mine.Take my heart it is Thine
own.For Thy use as the royal throne.Take my love, which I pour at Thy
feet its treasure store.Take myself and I will be ever and only all
for Thee.

Do not kill any living creature, because the self same life circulates in all.
swami sivananda.

You have the blessedness of conceiving, of making each dawn hour not
merely a physical
awakening of the physical body into physical activities, but
simultaneously also a spiritual
awakening and a spiritual activity in and through your real Self, your
real natureĆ³an awakening
into awareness of your real identity.
swami chidananda

Chant the Maha Mantra


Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

BE HAPPY.

http://sekhar789.blogspot.in/2017/03/swami-chidananda-sings-at-samyam.html

No comments:

Post a Comment