Followers

Friday, December 20, 2019

MESSAGE FOR CONTEMPLATION 1023

MESSAGE FOR CONTEMPLATION 1023


RADHE KRISHNA,
GOOD MORNING & HAVE A BLESSED DAY,

FORMULAS FOR MEDITATION

Swami Sivananda

I am the All. I am the Immortal Essence. I am the Infinite, worlds are
in me. I am the soul of all beings. I am timeless and spaceless. I am
beginningless and endless. I am immutable. I am the one and the many.
I am All-in-All. I pervade and permeate all. I am That I Am. I am life
universal, I am Soul universal. I have neither defeat nor failure nor
loss. For I am the Eternal. Besides me there is none else. Universes
may appear and disappear, suns may appear and vanish I always remain,
I am Existence Absolute.

Everywhere is the Lord. He fills all space. Meet Him in the temple of
your heart.

- Swami Sivananda
Therefore, cultivate the consciousness of the permanent and perennial
presence of the
guru:
ìHe pervades all my life. He prevails throughout my being and
throughout the living of my life. He
always prevails. He is with me morning, afternoon, evening and night.
He is with me wherever I go,
not merely when I go to his temple or his
samadhi
. I am myself a living temple of his presence, and
in and through me he continues to live and to shine. He draws me in
the right direction from without,
and he urges me in the right direction from with in.
swami chidananda.






Chant the Maha Mantra


Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

BE HAPPY.
http://sekhar789.blogspot.in/2017/03/controlling-stubborn-mind-6-pujya-swami.html

No comments:

Post a Comment