Followers

Friday, December 20, 2019

MESSAGE FOR CONTEMPLATION 1018

MESSAGE FOR CONTEMPLATION 1018

chandra sekhar sekhar789@gmail.com

Tue, 31 Oct 2017, 18:39
to sekhar
Radhe krishn,
Good morning & have a blessed day,





MY RESOLVES TODAY

Swami Sivananda

I will speak truth today. I shall not bear ill-will towards anyone. I
will not become angry. I will serve the sick and the poor. I will
recite Lord's Name for one hour. I will study religious book for one
hour. I will bear insult and injury. I will not fear anyone on this
earth. I will eat only four things today. I will observe silence for
one hour. I will observe Brahmacharya for one month. Take these
resolves as soon as. You get up from your bed. You will develop will
power. And attain peace and strength.


Saints are a blessings to humanity. There is at least this much peace
and happiness in the world, because time and again, the glorious
saints and men of God has been born here and reestablished
righteousness on earth.

- Swami Sivananda

The Christianity of a true, devout Christian is similarly such a
living awareness of the here
and now presence of the great Master: ìWhen I rest at night, He is
there beside me, watching me.
When I wake up in the morning, He is there beside me. When I go about
my daily business of life,
He is by my side.î It is this awareness that makes one a real follower
of the great Master.
swami chidananda




Chant the Maha Mantra


Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

BE HAPPY.
http://sekhar789.blogspot.in/2017/03/controlling-stubborn-mind-1-pujya-swami.html

No comments:

Post a Comment