Followers

Saturday, December 21, 2019

MESSAGE FOR CONTEMPLATION 1030

MESSAGE FOR CONTEMPLATION 1030

chandra sekhar sekhar789@gmail.com

Wed, 15 Nov 2017, 06:35
to sekhar
Radhe krishna,
Good morning & have a blessed day,

SAVE US, O LORD

Swami Sivananda

My soul thirsteth after Thee. Save me, guide me, protect me. 0 Lord of
Love, Indweller of my heart, I pray to Thee, I fall at Thy feet, be
Thou my Guru and my guide, let me grow in Thy Bhakti, bestow on me Thy
grace, save me, protect me, lead me safe, across this ocean of
samsara, this vale of tears and woe. Guide and Save O Lord!
Omnipotent. Fountain of Light, Life and Love. The secret of secrets
that abides in my heart Inspire me cleanse and heal, guide and save.



The more you spend your energy in elevating and serving others, the
more Divine energy will flow to you.

- Swami Chidananda

Chant the Maha Mantra


Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

BE HAPPY.
http://sekhar789.blogspot.in/2017/03/sw-chidananda-sings-before-ma.html

No comments:

Post a Comment