Followers

Saturday, December 21, 2019

MESSAGE FOR CONTEMPLATION 1033

MESSAGE FOR CONTEMPLATION 1033

0
Radhe krishna,
Good morning & have a blessed day,

MAKE ME THY INSTRUMENT

Swami Sivananda

Silence is Thy language, thy own glory is Thy resting Abode. May we
live in Thy great harmony. May the holy forces bring illumination to
all. May Peace and Goodwill abide among all beings. Bless us to be
aware of Thy Presence everywhere. O adorable Lord let my tongue sing
Thy glory. Let my mind be filled with Thy thoughts. Let my feet
perambulate around Thee. Let my hands serve Thee. Let my eyes behold
Thy beauty. Let my ears hear Thy Leelas. This is my fervent prayer, O
Lord!

Open yourself to the Divine through purity, faith, devotion,
aspiration and total ungrudging self-surrender. The Divine grace will
descend upon you.
swami chidananda

Chant the Maha Mantra


Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

BE HAPPY.

http://sekhar789.blogspot.in/2017/03/swami-chidananda-performs-sivapuja-at.html

No comments:

Post a Comment