Followers

Saturday, December 21, 2019

MESSAGE FOR CONTEMPLATION 1135

MESSAGE FOR CONTEMPLATION 1035



Radhe krishna,
Good morning & have a blessed day,

SELF-SURRENDER

Swami Sivananda

Take my life, and let it be consecrated, O Lord, to Thee! Take my
moments and let them flow in ceaseless adoration of Thee. Take my
hands and let them move at the impulse of Thy service. Take my feet
and let them go swiftly and lightly towards Thee. Take my voice and
let me sing ever and always Thy glory. Take my lips and let them move
in repetition of Thy holy name.

GURUDEVĂ­S AWAKENING CALL
May each and everyone of you who are participating in this early
morning spiritual
fellowship enter into this new day, gifted to you by the Divine, in a
higher way, in a subtler and a
spiritual way, not merely in a gross and physical way..
swami chidananda






Study under a teacher, a competent master who has trodden the path,
who knows the pitfalls, who knows the difficulties, who treats you as
a physician treats his patients.

- Swami Krishnananda
Chant the Maha Mantra


Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

BE HAPPY.
=

http://sekhar789.blogspot.in/2017/03/swami-chidananda-talks-about-siva.html

No comments:

Post a Comment