Followers

Friday, November 29, 2019

MESSAGE FOR CONTEMPLATION.61

MESSAGE FOR CONTEMPLATION.61
RADHE KRISHNA,
Supravat.Have a blessed day,

NETI NETI DOCTRINE
Swami Sivananda
As I am distinct from the senses, sound and other objects of sense have no connection with me. I am not the mind, and therefore grief, desire, hatred, fear etc., are not for me. The Srutis (scriptures) declare that the Atman is without Prana and mind, and is pure. I am without attributes, without function, eternal, doubtless, spotless, changeless, formless, eternally free and pure. Like the ether, I pervade everything, inside and outside. I am unchanging, ever the sam & settled truth, impartial, unattached, pure and motionless. I am that Supreme Brahman who is eternal, pure, free, one (without a second), undivided bliss, truth, consciousness and infinite.



Karma Yoga prepares the mind for the reception of Light and Knowledge. It expands the heart and breaks all the barriers that stand in the way of oneness or unity. Karma Yoga is an effective Sadhana for Chitta Shuddhi or purity of heart. Therefore, do selfless service constantly.

- Swami Sivananda.
  Let us reflect well upon these facts and truths about our spiritual life and become the fortunate few who reach the Goal. It is those that keep on struggling upwards that reach the peak of the mountain, not those who keep on looking back at the distance already climbed. That is irrelevant. Those who keep looking ahead at the ever-shortening distance between themselves and the peak climb and attain the Goal. They say: “I am drawing nearer. The peak is closer to me now. thus is the vision that grants fulfilment.
Swami Chidananda. 



Chant the Maha Mantra
Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
BE HAPPY  .

No comments:

Post a Comment