Followers

Thursday, December 19, 2019

MESSAGE FOR CONTEMPLATION 946

MESSAGEFOR CONTEMPLATION 946

Radhe krishna,
Good morning & have a blessed day,

Always cut the Gordian knot at once. Do not waste time. When once you
have resolved on a definite line of action, carry it out dexterously,
with a cool and calculating deliberation and consideration.
Procrastination is the thief of time. One who procrastinates can never
succeed in life, or in any of his undertakings.
swami sivananda

This self-awareness, therefore, is not egoism. It is an ingredient
that is essential for progress. It is jagriti. It keeps one awake
within. It is a response to the Upanishadic call, jagrata. And this
awareness which gives us an urge to be ideal is coupled with a humble
knowledge, “I am a Brahmin, but I know that I am not a perfect
Brahmin. I have got a lot to do. I have many drawbacks, many
imperfections, many weaknesses which I must try to get rid of and thus
be a true Brahmin.”
swami chidananda
Chant the Maha Mantra


Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

BE HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment