Followers

Thursday, December 19, 2019

MESSAGE FOR CONTEMPLATION 943

MESSAGE FOR CONTEMPLATION 943

Radhe krishna,
Good morning & have a blessed day,

Be quick in taking to spiritual pursuits. Hairs are becoming grey.
Teeth are falling. The senses are getting cold. Practise meditation
while you are young. After retirement from service you can do nothing.
swami sivananda

At the very end of the Gita, Arjuna gives us the key to what our
response should be to this Upanishadic call: “sthitosmi...karishye
vachanam tava (I am firm...I will act according to Thy word).” That
should be your response. “I have shaken off tamas. I am now in a state
of jagriti,because I have awakened to the truth of things. I am now in
a state of inner awareness. I will carry out Thy word.”
swami chidananda
Chant the Maha Mantra


Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

BE HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment