Followers

Thursday, December 19, 2019

MESSAGE FOR CONTEMPLATION 933

MESSAGE FOR CONTEMPLATION 933







Radhe krishna,
Good morning & have a blessed day,

Practical Instructions
Difficulties exist only that you may grow strong by overcoming them.
So overcome all difficulties, one by one, patiently. If you fail ten
times, do not despair. If you fail a hundred times, do not be
disheartened. If you fail a thousand times, rise up and march on
boldly. Failures are indeed stepping-stones to success.
swami sivananda

Therefore, lead a spiritual life, a divine life. Be essentially an
aspirant and sadhaka. Have no other identity. In your subjective
consciousness feel: “I am a seeker after the great Reality. That is my
truth, that is my real identity. I am a seeker and Divine-experience
is my goal, divine living is my way.”
swami chidananda

Chant the Maha Mantra


Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

BE HAPPY

No comments:

Post a Comment